Are There Best Buy Breathalyzers in New Zealand?
03 November, 2022
Alcohol intoxication is a severe detriment to the safety and health of drivers and employees. Thus, it is vital to keep track of its effects to help keep ourselves and our surroundings safe. Companies and law officials establish comprehensive testing protocols to discourage alcohol intoxication on the roads and in workplaces. Many seek the best to buy breathalyzer for their needs and budget. Breathalyzers can give an accurate Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) reading. The device measures alcohol content with a simple, non-invasive breath sample. BAC readings directly correlate to intoxication levels. Accordingly, the higher the BAC level, the higher the intoxication and impairment risks.
Excessive alcohol consumption can pose significant risks to workplace and road safety. Therefore, an exact BAC reading through a breathalyzer is the ideal and most effective measure to help ensure our safety and that of our surroundings. Seeking out the best to buy breathalyzer depends on the specific testing needs. Nowadays, drivers use personal breathalyzers to help monitor their alcohol consumption and BAC levels to help them make better road decisions. In addition, many also employ breath tests before going to work to help keep them sober and safe. Furthermore, many employers use professional breathalyzers to help maintain a safe and healthy working environment. The BACtrack breathalyzers from Breathalysers New Zealand, are practical and accessible devices for professional and personal use. These devices drastically help employees, employers and drivers make more informed decisions regarding alcohol consumption.
Best to Buy Breathalyzer – What is a Breathalyzer?
Breathalyzers measure a person’s Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) through a simple breath test. The BAC is a metric measuring the alcohol (in mg) ratio per 100ml of blood. The BACtrack breathalyzers at Breathalysers New Zealand come in various designs for specific needs and budgets. However, all BACtrack breathalyzers are easy to use and highly accurate. As a result, many seek out the best to buy breathalyzer for various reasons. Here is a quick buy guide to help pick the best breathalyzer.
- The intent of use – BACtrack breathalyzers are designed for personal and professional use. Drivers who habitually consume alcohol can get a personal breathalyzer to keep themselves safe. In addition, employers and law enforcement use highly accurate pro-grade breathalyzers for higher testing volumes. Furthermore, most BACtrack breathalyzers at Breathalysers New Zealand use fuel cell sensor technology. These innovative fuel cell sensors are highly accurate and give fewer false positive readings.
- Recalibration – Breathalysers New Zealand has specialized professional calibrators that work around the clock to maintain breathalyzer accuracy and reliability.
- Warranty – All BACtrack breathalyzers from Breathalysers New Zealand have a 1-year warranty.
- Budget – Breathalyzer prices will vary with the kind of technology they use. Breathalysers New Zealand offers many breathalyzers at different price ranges. For instance, fuel cell sensors are slightly more expensive but are highly accurate. In comparison, semiconductor breathalyzers are more budget-friendly and are better suited for personal use.
Best to Buy Breathalyzer – Benefits of Professional Grade Breathalyzers
The most crucial consideration in identifying blood alcohol levels is accuracy. An accurate breathalyzer helps people make informed decisions based on their BAC results. Likewise, police breathalyzers can help determine if the driver has violated drink driving laws and apply the appropriate penalties. As such, personal and professional breathalyzers need to be accurate, dependable and consistent. Furthermore, fuel cell breathalyzers specifically detect ethyl alcohol. Therefore, fuel cell breathalyzers produce fewer false positive results. This feature helps read the BAC of people with diabetes or who are on low-calorie diets, as these conditions may affect BAC. Lastly, people search for the best to buy breathalyzer for the following additional benefits:
- Help maintain road safety and avoid accidents.
- Ensure drivers drive within NZ’s legal alcohol limit (0.05% BAC).
- Understand the effects of alcohol on the body.
- Help maintain workplace safety, especially in safety-critical industries.
- Help moderate alcohol consumption.
- To avoid being pulled over by law enforcement and paying steep legal fines.
Best to Buy Breathalyzer – BACtrack Features
Purchasing a breathalyzer is a significant investment for employers, employees and drivers to help ensure sobriety and safety. People seek the best to buy breathalyzers to keep them safe and healthy and avoid excessive intoxication. Breathalysers New Zealand provides BACtrack breathalyzers for those seeking the ideal tool for reliable and accurate BAC readings. In addition, BACtrack breathalyzers come with the following features and benefits:
- Accurate sensors – BACtrack breathalyzers, such as the BACtrack S80 Pro, use accurate fuel cell sensors for the best results. Portable and budget-friendly semiconductor breathalyzers such as the BACtrack Go Keychain are also available. These devices use the advanced MicroCheck sensor that gives them the edge over other semiconductor breathalyzers.
- Breath capture system – Each BACtrack breathalyzer comes with a breath pump that collects deep lung samples at the end of each test. Additionally, this feature ensures that the device analyses only the exact volume of a breath sample.
- Display – BACtrack breathalyzers come with a bright LED display that is easy to read.
- Audible alarm – Each BACtrack breathalyzer comes with an audible alarm that will sound if BAC readings reach certain limits. BACtrack pro-grade and professional breathalyzers are set to the legal limit of 0.05% BAC.
- One-button operation – BACtrack breathalyzers are easy to use. People may get an accurate BAC reading with a single blow and button press. In addition, BACtrack breathalyzers have fast warm-up times allowing for consecutive breath tests.
Breathalyzers for the Workplace
Many employers also seek the best to buy breathalyzers to keep their workplace sober and healthy. BACtrack workplace breathalyzers can help employers enforce their comprehensive drug and alcohol policies with frequent and reliable screenings. The BACtrack S80 Pro Gen2 and the Alcovisor Mercury Touchscreen are ideal for high-accuracy and high-volume testing. As a result, safety-critical industries such as transportation, mining, construction, aviation and manufacturing significantly benefit from accurate breathalyzers. BACtrack professional-grade breathalyzers are highly durable and precise. Therefore, this feature makes BACtrack devices effective for large-scale testing on and off-site.
In addition, employers seek the best to buy breathalyzers for pre-employment alcohol tests, random workplace tests, post-accident/incident tests and random workplace testing.
Thanks to the accessibility of modern personal breathalyzers, people can now get an accurate BAC reading. Excessive alcohol consumption and its many risks and dangers are unfortunate aspects of our lives. As a result, many look for the best to buy breathalyzer to keep safe from the many dangers of excessive consumption and drink driving. Breathalysers New Zealand provides a broad range of convenient and effective BACtrack breathalyzers to help people avoid legal consequences and untoward incidents.
Personal breathalyzers like the BACtrack C6, C8 and Mobile Pro can help people keep a history of their alcohol consumption habits and BAC over time. These devices are a great way to learn more about how alcohol affects and metabolizes in the body. In addition, personal breathalyzers help people make better decisions about their consumption habits. Breathalysers New Zealand provides the best to buy breathalyzers for varying needs or budgets. In conclusion, the many features and high levels of accuracy make the BACtrack Breathalyzers the best investment for keeping safe and healthy on the road, at the workplace or in the comfort of your home.