Breathalyzer for Sale Near Me at Breathalyzers New Zealand
04 November, 2022
Drugs and alcohol use or abuse is one of the primary causes of workplace accidents and injuries. As a result, many companies implement a comprehensive alcohol and drug testing policy to prevent employees from using prohibited substances at work. Furthermore, companies can utilise various procedures for alcohol and drug screening. Companies can avail of testing services from accredited facilities to conduct workplace drug testing. However, there are more convenient and cost-effective alternatives, like instant alcohol and drug testing kits. For example, alcohol breath testing using breathalyzers can benefit companies requiring onsite testing. Some companies search for “a reliable breathalyzer for sale near me” to minimise alcohol-related accidents.
Breathalyzers enable companies to easily and quickly measure their employees’ Blood Alcohol Content (BAC). The BAC level is the percentage equal to alcohol consumed. In addition, the company can use a breathalyzer to assess whether employees are under the influence of alcohol during working hours. A breathalyzer like the BACtrack S80 Pro Gen2 and the SHIELD Express from Breathalysers New Zealand are reliable for workplace onsite testing. Moreover, Breathalysers NZ also offers a wide range of personal breathalyzer units. Therefore, many people are looking for breathalyzers for sale near me to ensure they are fit to work.
Breathalyzer for Sale Near Me: Onsite Testing
Employers want to keep their workplaces and their employees safe and secure. Therefore, many companies search for “a breathalyzer for sale near me” to help them keep their workplace safe. Companies who want to save on in-clinic testing services can utilise onsite testing options like portable breathalyzers. In addition, companies who need to administer quick alcohol testing and obtain precise BAC readings can use the BACtrack pro-grade models. The BACtrack workplace breathalyzers utilise advanced fuel cell sensor technology. This sensor technology is what police officers use for roadside screenings to determine drivers under the influence of alcohol. Moreover, fuel cell breathalyzers only detect ethanol and do not react to other substances, which makes them less likely to produce false-positive results. Fortunately, Breathalysers New Zealand offers various workplace BACtrack devices that companies can use for onsite workplace testing.
Breathalyzer for Sale Near Me: Alternative Testing Methods
Substance use and abuse can significantly cause safety hazards in the workplace. As a result, many companies implement workplace testing through a comprehensive drug and alcohol policy. A company that seeks the most reliable alcohol testing methods may search for “breathalyzers for sale near me” to help ensure safety and effectively reduce risks. Alcohol breath testing is one of the most convenient ways to determine alcohol consumption. Furthermore, there are various drug and alcohol testing methods available and offer varying detection windows, like the following:
- Blood test: Blood testing is the most accurate type of test. However, it is viewed as an invasive and more costly testing method. Therefore, they are suitable for confirmatory testing for preliminary positive results.
- Urinalysis: Companies often conduct urine testing during pre-employment procedures. A standard urine test can detect alcohol up to 24 hours from the last consumption.
- Oral fluid test: A mouth swab test can detect and determine current drug and alcohol use within 5 to 24 hours.
- Hair Test: Analysing hair samples can detect drugs and alcohol for up to 90 days. Therefore, this testing type is suitable for revealing past substance use.
- Breath test: Alcohol breath testing using breathalyzers like the BACtrack is a standard workplace and roadside screening process. In addition, a breathalyzer can determine alcohol consumption for 12 to 24 hours from the last intake.
Breathalyzer for Sale Near Me: When to Test Employees?
Companies with workplace drug and alcohol policies can conduct testing for various reasons. For example, companies searching for a “breathalyzer for sale near me” can use the BACtrack from Breathalysers NZ to test employees’ BAC levels in different situations. Onsite testing using a breathalyzer to test for alcohol consumption is beneficial in many ways. In addition, the BACtrack breathalyzers provides real-time, highly accurate BAC readings within 10 to 15 seconds, allowing companies to conduct frequent testing. Moreover, BACtrack breathalyzers provide users with one-button operation for quick alcohol testing. Furthermore, companies can perform drug and alcohol testing in the following situations:
- Pre-employment: Most companies conduct pre-employment drug testing to determine if applicants have a history of substance use.
- Blanket Testing: Companies often require annual testing for all employees to ensure they are fit to work.
- Random: This type of testing is perfect for identifying employees trying to hide their substance use, as it is conducted randomly on unannounced dates.
- Post-accident/incident: When a workplace accident occurs, drug and alcohol testing can be conducted to determine if drugs and alcohol may have caused it.
- Reasonable Suspicion: Companies can perform testing on employees they suspect are under the influence of alcohol and drugs. However, to conduct testing, the management needs to provide reliable evidence.
- Return to work: This testing is for employees who recently returned to work to ensure that they are mentally and physically fit to perform their duties.
Using BACtrack: Breathalysers New Zealand
Many companies inquire, “what is the best breathalyzer for sale near me?” to conduct reliable workplace alcohol testing. Breathalysers New Zealand provides genuine BACtrack devices for various testing needs. Companies can use a breath testing device like the BACtrack for a more convenient method of onsite testing. In addition, the BACtrack pro-grade breathalyzers can detect alcohol within the complete BAC range expected in the breath, ensuring precise BAC readings. Therefore, companies can determine employees who consumed even a tiny amount of alcohol. Furthermore, the BACtrack breathalyzer from Breathalysers NZ has numerous features to help companies conduct onsite alcohol testing. For example, the BACtrack breathalyzers are compact and highly portable, enabling companies to conduct alcohol testing whenever required.
If you are searching where to get the best breathalyzer for sale near me, look no further; Breathalysers NZ provides the most reliable and accurate breathalyzers available on the market. Alcohol and substance impairment can negatively affect a person’s mental and physical abilities and cause workplace accidents and lower productivity. Therefore, many companies implement alcohol and drug testing to prevent substance-related incidents and injuries. Breathalyzers are a suitable and worthy investment for ensuring workplace and personal health and safety. A portable and highly accurate device for onsite alcohol testing can help companies reduce employee alcohol impairment effectively.
The best breathalyzer for sale near me should be a reliable and cost-effective device like the BACtrack. These BACtrack devices can help companies conduct consistent workplace alcohol testing, significantly improving safety, detering alcohol use, and enhancing employee morale. In addition, high-risk industries with zero-tolerance policies for alcohol can benefit substantially from the BACtrack breathalyzer. Therefore, the BACtrack breathalyzer is an excellent device to ensure workplace and personal safety.