How to Use an At-Home Drug Test
19 July, 2022
A breathalyser device can measure a person’s Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) or the amount of alcohol in the system. Breath alcohol tests are frequently administered by law enforcement and medical experts to ensure that one’s ability to drive or work has not been impaired by alcohol. Furthermore, even an at-home drug test and breath testing device can significantly improve individuals maintain their safety. A breathalyser such as the BACtrack breathalyser can accurately measure BAC levels through an individual’s exhaled breath. The legal BAC limit for drivers is less than 0.05 per cent, and exceeding that limit is punishable by law. Therefore, most people obtain personal breathalysers to avoid Driving Under the Influence (DUI) charges. The BACtrack personal breathalysers from Breathalysers New Zealand can be helpful for individuals to limit their alcohol consumption to maintain their safety.
A breathalyser can determine alcohol levels, whilst an at-home drug test can determine drug use. Using a breathalyser like the BACtrack can significantly help in reducing alcohol-related mishaps. Furthermore, you can utilise an alcohol breath tester to check your intoxication levels and make wiser decisions. For example, if you check your BAC levels and they exceed the legal alcohol limit, you can reduce or stop consuming alcohol until your BAC drops. Furthermore, the reliable BACtrack is the leader of breathalysers in providing accurate readings. You can check the Breathalysers New Zealand website to see the best BACtrack breathalyser model that will suit your needs.
At Home Drug Test and Personal Breathalyser: Testing Procedures
A breathalyser and at-home drug test are quick and simple to administer. However, the most prevalent type of alcohol testing performed worldwide is breath testing. Breath testing utilising a reliable breathalyser can help monitor individuals’ BAC levels. To conduct a breath test using the BACtrack, blow into a breathalyser’s mouthpiece until the beeping stops. Then, the BACtrack breathalyser will analyse the breath sample with its sensor. The BACtrack breathalyser can calculate the amount of alcohol in a breath sample by checking the Breath Alcohol Concentration (BrAC). Finally, the breath testing device will convert the BrAC to a BAC level. The displayed percentage on the device’s screen is your BAC level. Furthermore, most companies also conduct breath testing utilising a breathalyser like the BACtrack from Breathalysers New Zealand to help maintain employees’ safety. Industries with zero-tolerance policies also perform regular testing, such as:
- Transportation (taxi drivers, bus operators, and pilots)
At Home Drug Test and Personal Breathalyser: Purpose
An at-home drug test can benefit people in checking if they have or have not consumed drugs unknowingly. A personal breathalyser’s purpose is to help people stay within safe driving limits and avoid alcohol-related accidents. When it comes to safety, especially in the workplace or on the road, accurate breathalysers can help identify persons who may be battling alcohol misuse. A breathalyser like the BACtrack device enables users to monitor their alcohol levels before getting behind the wheel. The BACtrack can also measure exact BAC levels from 0.00 per cent to 0.40 per cent. Therefore, the BACtrack breathalyser can detect even a tiny amount of alcohol in our system. BACtrack is excellent to not only keep you safe but may also deter you from obtaining drink driving charges.
DUI penalties and ignition interlock programs cost around four times as much as having a personal breathalyser. Therefore, owning a BACtrack device appears to be a much more reasonable investment. A breathalyser assists people in making an informed decision on whether or not to drive. However, choosing the best personal breathalyser and an at-home drug test is vital. Therefore, when selecting a device, you may want to consider the device’s accuracy, ease of use, portability and cost. The BACtrack breathalyser is very convenient and has a one-button operation for ease of use. The BACtrack personal devices are available on the Breathalysers New Zealand website.
At Home Drug Test and Personal Breathalyser: Advantages
An at-home drug test can detect drugs like morphine, amphetamine, cocaine and marijuana. On the other hand, individuals who want to check their alcohol consumption can now use a breathalyser anywhere and anytime. Furthermore, utilising a breathalyser such as the BACtrack devices from Breathalysers New Zealand has various advantages, such as:
- Accuracy: Breathalysers use fuel cell sensor technology to calculate BAC from breath samples. To calculate the BAC, fuel cell sensors oxidise the ethanol in the breath sample and generate an electrical current. Furthermore, the majority of BACtrack devices employ fuel cell sensors. These are the same sensors used in a police’s breathalyser.
- Convenience: The portability of a breathalyser allows anyone to perform a breath test at any time. A breath test utilising a breathalyser can be administered by anyone using a portable breathalyser. Personal breathalysers are compact that can easily fit in your pocket or purse.
- Ease of Use: The BACtrack personal breathalysers have a single button operation. This feature facilitates and simplifies alcohol breath tests.
- Safety: Law enforcement employs portable breathalysers to prevent impaired drivers from causing accidents and endangering other motorists or passengers. Similarly, breathalysers are used in workplaces to identify alcohol impairment. As a result, breathalysers can help prevent workplace accidents and dangers.
- Quick Results: A portable breathalyser like the BACtrack can rapidly calculate BAC levels. BACtrack testing device allows individuals to quickly and continually monitor their alcohol levels. Furthermore, BACtrack personal breathalysers process your results in 10 to 15 seconds.
BACtrack Personal Breathalyser Models
While an at-home drug test can determine various types of drugs, a breathalyser can effectively measure the alcohol consumption of multiple individuals. The BACtrack breathalysers can be used personally and shared with friends or family using different mouthpieces. BACtrack has various models of personal breathalysers, such as:
- Keychain breathalysers – The BACtrack Go and C6 Keychain breathalysers are the most affordable alcohol testers on the market. These breathalysers are so small and portable that they may fit on keychains.
- Smartphone breathalysers – The BACtrack C6, C8 Smartphone, and Mobile Pro are innovative alcohol testers that can connect through Bluetooth to any iOS or Android smartphone. These breathalysers allow users to view their BAC levels on their smartphones. Furthermore, the free BACtrack app has valuable features such as viewing past BAC readings for monitoring. Furthermore, BACtrack’s ZeroLine technology predicts when a person’s BAC level will return to 0.00 per cent.
BACtrack at Breathalysers New Zealand
A personal breathalyser from Breathalysers New Zealand can assist individuals in measuring their alcohol consumption effectively. Owning an at-home drug test and alcohol testing kit can be advantageous in many ways. However, choosing the best kit for personal testing is crucial. A reliable device like the BACtrack breathalyser can assist you in maintaining your safety and avoiding alcohol-related accidents. The BACtrack breathalyser is very simple to use, enabling users to more convenient and efficient personal and workplace testing. You can choose the BACtrack breathalyser to get precise and reliable BAC test results. Lastly, you can visit the Breathalysers New Zealand website to assist you in getting the genuine BACtrack breathalyser for your personal use.