Where to Buy Drug Test Kit in NZ?
24 June, 2022
Where to buy a drug test kit in NZ? Alcohol and drug testing kits are available for online purchase. Thus, these self-test kits can be purchased online or through local shops. However, various kinds of drug testing kits test a wide range of substances. For alcohol testing, a wide variety of personal breathalysers are also available for purchase. These breathalyser devices are general guides for Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) levels. Breath tests using breathalysers can effectively determine if a person is fit to drive or work. The BACtrack breathalysers have various models to offer, each with unique, useful features.
You may be wondering where to buy a drug test kit in NZ or a breathalyser in NZ, but not knowing which one to rely upon. Most drug test kits can help determine drug usage. However, these test kits have limited options for drug types, unlike laboratory tests. Companies rely heavily on testing services to effectively test drug usage and provide more detailed information. On the other hand, we can quickly and effectively perform alcohol tests with breathalysers. The BACtrack workplace and personal breathalysers mostly use fuel cell sensors. These sensors are highly accurate and are less likely to provide false-positive results.
Buy Drug Test Kit in NZ: Types of Self-Test Kits in NZ
Why do employers buy drug test kits in NZ and breathalysers in New Zealand? Because companies find self-testing kits cost-efficient and readily available for random and constant drug and alcohol tests. As a result, companies use drug self-testing kits to detect illegal drugs like barbiturates, cocaine, marijuana, and opioids. However, drug self-testing kits can only see if a drug is present in the body but not the exact amount. Thus, if a drug testing kit has a positive result, it still needs laboratory confirmation. In contrast, the BACtrack breathalyser from Breathalysers New Zealand will be less likely to create false-positive results because of its accurate fuel cell sensors. Here are the available types of alcohol and drug self-test kits in NZ:
- Integrated urine drug test cups – A rapid screening test that detects multiple drugs at once, the user provides the urine sample into the cup, and the results will be ready instantly.
- Urine dip cards – Dip the card into the urine sample, and the results appear in five minutes.
- Hair follicle drug test – Using hair samples to detect substance abuse, the results will take up to 90 days, but the hair samples will show a long history of drug and alcohol use.
- Instant Saliva drug test – This test is less invasive and uses saliva to detect alcohol and drug substances in the body; the result will appear on the spot.
- Breathalysers – A breathalyser can use exhaled air as a sample to calculate the amount of alcohol in the blood.
Buy Drug Test Kit in NZ: For Workplace Testing
Why buy a drug test kit in NZ? Employers conduct alcohol and drug tests on their employees to keep a safe working environment. A drug and alcohol policy can help maximise productivity and minimise workplace risks. Therefore, these tests can also protect the business’s reputation, maintain legal compliance, and reduce expenses due to drug and alcohol-related accidents. It could be helpful for companies to get drug testing kits and breathalysers for regular tests. This way, companies with positive drug test kit results would know when to call for drug testing services. Also, standard tests with BACtrack workplace devices can help ensure that all employees are fit to work.
Buy Drug Test Kit in NZ: What Makes Home Testing Invalid
Individuals can also conduct a drug and alcohol screening at home for specific purposes. Therefore, individuals can buy a drug test kit in NZ and a breathalyser to ensure that all family members are safe. Because using drug-self-testing kits is more cost-efficient and readily available. Nonetheless, drug-self-testing kits need confirmation testing; the results from a confirmation test are positive, negative, and invalid. When a test result is invalid, the drug-self-testing kit could not identify the drugs present in the blood. On the other hand, invalid results will not happen during an alcohol breath test when using a BACtrack breathalyser. The BACtrack fuel cell sensors are police-grade and can estimate the BAC level accurately. Furthermore, alcohol breath tests are easy to conduct when using a breathalyser because they are portable and give accurate BAC levels within 10-15 seconds.
Advantages of using a Drug and Alcohol Test Kits in NZ
Why should you buy a drug test kit in NZ and breathalysers from Breathalysers New Zealand? Because using drug and alcohol self-testing kits is more cost-efficient when conducting different screenings. Therefore, Companies use drug-self-testing kits and workplace breathalysers for random and constant screenings in the office. In addition, Using self-testing kits has more advantages than hiring a testing agency. Listed below are the benefits of using self-testing kits.
- Affordability – Drug and Alcohol testing kits are more affordable than laboratory tests. Also, anyone that will take the test can save money because there is no need to travel to a testing facility.
- Convenience – Using a drug self-testing kit and a breathalyser is convenient and straightforward. Rather than going to a lab and waiting for test results, drug and alcohol breath tests are available anywhere.
- Availability – Companies and individuals can easily buy drug test kits in NZ because they are readily available in any pharmacy. In addition, Companies can buy workplace and personal breathalysers at Breathalysers New Zealand. That ensures anyone can conduct a drug and alcohol screening in the office or home.
- Fast and accurate results – When companies use the best alcohol testing kit like the breathalyser and a drug self-testing kit, the samples do not need a laboratory. Thus, follow the directions for taking the test, and the results will show in minutes. In addition, breathalysers can process the breath sample in 10 to 15 seconds.
A workplace or an individual can use self-testing kits to prevent drug abuse and the risks of impairment. Therefore, the availability of self-testing kits is important when conducting screenings in New Zealand. Thus, where can we buy a drug test kit in NZ and a breathalyser in NZ? Drug testing kits are readily available in any pharmacy. In addition, the BACtrack breathalysers are readily available on Breathalysers New Zealand, where you can various devices for different uses. BACtrack breathalysers use fuel cell sensors that offer accurate and fast results that are also used by police officers. Furthermore, the BACtrack smartphone breathalysers are Bluetooth-capable that can send the BAC results directly on the mobile phone. Additionally, the BACtrack Breathalyser app can share alcohol test results thru a message. In conclusion, drug self-test kits and BACtrack breathalysers can provide an accurate and reliable way of drug and alcohol testing.